Elementary cycle 3
Scratch: Introduction to programming
- The whole school year
- FROM 8:00 A.M. TO 4:00 P.M.
Delve into the world of programming with Scratch! We’ll guide your group through a number of short challenges, where they’ll learn the basics of programming and create their first computer game. Scratch is user-friendly, versatile and free, so students can continue to create in the classroom or at home!
- Location : Museum | Classroom | Online
- Duration : 1:30 | 1:00 | 1:00
- $6 | $10 | $10
- Accessible to groups
- 20 to 30 students
During this activity:
This is a synchronous activity.
You will need a screen in the classroom where you can project the activity. You will also need a camera, such as the one on a laptop, so that our guides can interact with your students. This activity requires a minimum of one computer per two students.
Preparation required before the presentation:
• Test the technology (we’ll take just a few minutes to test the sound quality and connection)
• Test the Scratch.mit.edu site on all student devices
Combine this activity with a second one and get a $2 discount on it.