Visit the Museum
- 23 June 2021
The Museum is open every day, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.!
Visit the Museum in a safe an intimate environment! Tour groups rediscover one of Quebec’s most famous inventors, Joseph-Armand Bombardier.
Visit of the Museum
The tour begins in the theatre of objects Passion as a way of life, staged in Mr. Bombardier’s very first garage. Delve into his life, work and legacy right there where it all began. His extraordinary journey is truly inspiring!
Next stop: A passion for success, multimedia experience produced by Moment Factory. Learn about the Bombardier adventure, from its inception to the conquest of the sky.
Embark on a path of discovery at the exhibition A passion for innovation, which shines the light on the creative inspiration, design and technologies of the Bombardier and BRP companies. Have fun identifying the challenges of future mobility by inventing and testing your vehicle at the Idea Studio.
Visit the new temporary exhibition called Comfortable? Test your Transport, and discover how experts in acoustics, ergonomics and other fields play a role in improving vehicle comfort. You’ll be amazed at how much has changed over the past 50 years!
Return of the reserve visit
The summer season also marks the return of the 45-minute guided tour of the reserve! This behind-the-scenes tour of the Museum allows you to understand how innovation is the key to success at Bombardier. Among the 71 vehicles presented, some have been selected to make you experience the exploits carried out by Joseph-Armand Bombardier and his team to successfully float on the snow to invent a new winter hobby! This activity is offered at an additional cost of $ 5 per visitor.
Ticket reservations and purchase
Tickets must be purchased online for the date and time of your choice prior to visiting. There are tours every friday to sunday, in groups of up to 10 people. Be sure to arrive 10 to 15 minutes ahead of time, so that we can welcome you properly. Ingenuity members and holders of complimentary tickets are also required to reserve online prior to visiting.
Actions for the safety of all
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the Museum.
- Payment must be made by credit or debit card. Cash will not be accepted.
- The Museum is cleaned and maintained regularly by our staff.
- Tour groups are guided along an established route, and markings on the floor enable people to comply with the 1-metre physical distancing guideline as they visit the Museum.
- Museum staff are on site and available to accompany visitors, answer questions and clean interactive displays.
- The following services are unavailable: digital tablets, the “J.-A., what a swell fella” guided tour, BRP plant tours, vending machines and coffee machines. The lunch area is open, with a reduced number of places.