Reserve your tickets online and visit the Museum this summer!
- 22 June 2020
Enjoy a personalized Museum experience this summer
The Museum is reopening! From June 22 to Labour Day, the Museum will be open every day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.!
This summer, visit the Museum in a safe an intimate environment! Tour groups—maximum of 10 people at a time—rediscover one of Quebec’s most famous inventors, Joseph-Armand Bombardier, along with his successors, on a two-hour tour. Reserve online for one of the six tours offered daily!
The tour begins in the theatre of objects Passion as a way of life, staged in Mr. Bombardier’s very first garage. Delve into his life, work and legacy right there where it all began. His extraordinary journey is truly inspiring!
Next stop: A passion for success, multimedia experience produced by Moment Factory. Learn about the Bombardier adventure, from its inception to the conquest of the sky.
Embark on a path of discovery at the exhibition A passion for innovation, which shines the light on the creative inspiration, design and technologies of the Bombardier and BRP companies. Have fun identifying the challenges of future mobility by inventing and testing your vehicle at the Idea Studio.
Visit the new temporary exhibition called Comfortable? Test your Transport, and discover how experts in acoustics, ergonomics and other fields play a role in improving vehicle comfort. You’ll be amazed at how much has changed over the past 50 years!
Wrap up your visit by exploring the multitude of unusual vehicles in our reserve!
New health measures: COVID-19
The team at the Museum has implemented new measures to make your visit safe, comfortable and enjoyable. Access to the Museum and its exhibitions has been adapted in compliance with guidelines from the Quebec Government and the Québec et de la Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CNESST). Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we all adopt these new measures. Enjoy your visit!
Ticket reservations and purchase
Tickets must be purchased online for the date and time of your choice prior to visiting. There are six tours every day, in groups of up to10 people. Be sure to arrive 10 to15 minutes ahead of time, so that we can welcome you properly. Ingenuity members and holders of complimentary tickets are also required to reserve online prior to visiting.
Actions for the safety of all
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is required at all times.
- Hand washing is mandatory at the Museum entrance. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the Museum. Payment must be made by credit or debit card. Cash will not be accepted.
- The Museum is cleaned and maintained regularly by our staff.
- Tour groups are guided along an established route, and markings on the floor enable people to comply with the 2-metre physical distancing guideline as they visit the Museum.
- Styli are available for activating interactive touch displays.
- • Museum staff are on site and available to accompany visitors, answer questions and activate interactive displays.
- • All Museum staff working in contact with visitors wear face masks. Wearing a mask is highly recommended for visitors under 12 and mandatory for all other visitors starting July 18.
- • The following services are unavailable: the Fab Lab, digital tablets, the “J.-A., what a swell fella” guided tour, BRP plant tours, the cloakroom, vending machines and coffee machines. The lunch area (indoors and outdoors) is open, with a reduced number of places.
Ingenuity membership will be automatically extended for a period equal to the number of weeks the Fab Lab is closed.